How do I get support for my Mac?
- How do I get support for my Mac?
- Which Macs does Apple support?
- Is Apple technical support free?
- What's the number to Apple support?
- How do I talk to a human at Apple?
- How long will Apple support your Mac?
- Which Macs are obsolete?
- Is Apple customer service 24 hours?
- How do I report a problem with Apple?
- Does Apple have 24 hour support?
- Can a Mac be too old to update?
- Is Apple still supporting Intel Macs?
- Do Macs last longer than PCs?
- How long will Intel based Macs be supported?
- How do I email Apple customer support?
- Does Apple have a complaints department?
- How do I give feedback to Apple customer services?
- Does Apple Charge for chat support?
- How do I force a Mac update?
- How do I update my Mac when it says no updates available?
How do I get support for my Mac?You can contact Apple's customer support by calling 1-800-275-2273 in the United States.
Which Macs does Apple support?Mac Support
- MacBook Air.
- MacBook Pro.
- iMac Pro.
- Mac Pro.
- Mac mini.
- Pro Display XDR.
Is Apple technical support free?Most Apple software and hardware products include unlimited complimentary support incidents within the first 90 days of product ownership, or longer if required by applicable law. Apple Watch Edition comes with 2 years of complimentary support.
What's the number to Apple support?1-800-APLCARE Call Apple Support at 1-800-APLCARE.
How do I talk to a human at Apple?Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How long will Apple support your Mac?Apple generally supports each macOS version for three years.
Which Macs are obsolete?Obsolete Macs
- 27in iMac (late 2012 and older)
- 21.5in iMac (late 2012 and older)
- MacBook Air, 13in and 11in (mid 2013 and older)
- 13in MacBook Pro (2012 and older)
- 15in MacBook Pro (2012 and older)
- Mac mini (2011 and older)
- Mac Pro (2010 and older)
- All pre-Intel Macs are obsolete.
Is Apple customer service 24 hours?Apple's online support provides the most comprehensive support information available from Apple. Apple online support inlcudes software updates and utilities, technical support and product information and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I report a problem with Apple?You can submit feedback to Apple using the native Feedback Assistant app on iPhone, iPad, and Mac, or the Feedback Assistant website. When you submit feedback, you'll receive a Feedback ID to track the submission within the app or on the website.
Does Apple have 24 hour support?Apple's online support provides the most comprehensive support information available from Apple. Apple online support inlcudes software updates and utilities, technical support and product information and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Can a Mac be too old to update?Apple said that would run happily on a late 2009 or later MacBook or iMac, or a 2010 or later MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini or Mac Pro. If you Mac is supported read: How to update to Big Sur. This means that if your Mac is older than 2012 it won't officially be able to run Catalina or Mojave.
Is Apple still supporting Intel Macs?Apple has said it will continue to support Intel Macs for years, but many of the best new macOS Monterey features will only work on Apple Silicon. ... Tim Cook also publicly committed to supporting Intel-based Macs even after the company has completed its transition to Apple Silicon ones.
Do Macs last longer than PCs?While the life expectancy of a Macbook versus a PC cannot be determined perfectly, MacBooks tend to last longer than PCs. This is because Apple ensures that Mac systems are optimized to work together, making MacBooks run more smoothly for the duration of their lifetime.
How long will Intel based Macs be supported?This transition started with the MacBook Air, the 13-inch MacBook Pro, and the Mac mini in the fall of 2020 and continued with the 24-inch iMac in the spring of 2021; the full lineup of Macs should complete the changeover by the end of 2022.
How do I email Apple customer support?Apple has no published email address for Customer Service. Apple handles most issue, technical and customer service, only via telephone or in-person at an Apple Store. As Miriam suggested, you can call Customer Relations if you have an issue that you can't resolve in another way.
Does Apple have a complaints department?Apple don't have a 'Complaints Department' - however they do recommend you deal with a representative in person at one of their 'Genius Bars' - you can make a reservation online at your nearest store using the link below. Alternately, some people have reported success by using the email address or phone numbers below.
How do I give feedback to Apple customer services?Submit Feedback on the Apple Website:
- Go to the following website: apple.com/feedback/
- Select a Service or Product.
- There will be a form for you.
- Provide necessary and complete details about your Feedback.
- Don't forget to add your email address. ...
- If you are done filling up the form, just simply click the Submit button.
Does Apple Charge for chat support?Currently, customers can use Apple Support's online chat feature at no cost to receive technical support on out-of-warranty products that are not covered by AppleCare, but the new rules would bring chat support under the same umbrella as Apple's phone support, which does carry fees for products with expired warranty ...
How do I force a Mac update?Update macOS on Mac
- From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose System Preferences.
- Click Software Update.
- Click Update Now or Upgrade Now: Update Now installs the latest updates for the currently installed version. Learn about macOS Big Sur updates, for example.
How do I update my Mac when it says no updates available?Click on the top left of your screen click on About This Mac to find out the year of your mac. Go to Check Compatibility to see if your mac qualifies for the OS upgrade you want. Then go to the Download OS section and click on the OS you want to install. Before upgrading make a full back up of your Mac.
- Vilken kanot ska jag välja?
- Kan man ansöka om pass i annat län?
- Är Samskolan kommunal?
- Är Rapido Husbilar bra?
- What do narrative therapists do?
- Hur odlas gräs på rulle?
- Vad är planfräsning?
- Vem äger Tibble gymnasium?
- Can you still drive the entire Route 66?
- Hur mycket kostar det för en person på Gröna Lund?